How do you find the time?

4:38 PM Chelsea 0 Comments

When people find out that I have infant twins, I get a lot of different types of responses. Many of these are looks of horror or a pat on the shoulder with a "good luck to you" as they back away slowly. Believe it or not, I cherish the few positive comments of being blessed because I truly believe we are. We've hit the baby jackpot as I like to say. We've been blessed with not one, but two babies and a boy/girl combo at that!

Now, this life certainly isn't easy, but seeing as these are my first children, it's all I know. So, how do I find time to remain me and enjoy the things I used to do before I became a mom. One simple word...naptime.

I've learned to cherish the silence, whether it be for 30 minutes or several hours. It's funny how I used to hate the silence in my house, particularly when my husband was deployed. Now, I see it as a blessing and have truly learned to enjoy it.

Naptime is me time, when I can explore my crafty side or play in the kitchen. When it's over though, the mom hat goes back on, and I couldn't be happier to care for these little love nuggets. This is my life, and I'm grateful for every minute.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: