The Burp Rag Battle

12:09 PM Chelsea 0 Comments

We all know with babies come messes, particularly barfy messes... When you have two babies, that adds up to a lot of yuck. Burp rags are like gold in my house. Not just any old burp rag will do though. We've taken to each hiding our own little secret squirrel stash of our favorite, most absorbent burp rags.

I made these burp rags thanks to some Pinterest inspiration before my kiddos were born. I used a package of Gerber cloth pre-fold diapers and a couple of fat quarters from the fabric section. Silly me, I thought ten would be plenty. Haha! How naive of me...So here I am, making more so the hubs and I can become normal people again, people who don't secretly hoard burp rags.

The tutorial I used was through a lovely little blog called The Thinking Closet and was really easy to follow. You can find it here. These only took about an evening to complete. The longest part was cutting and ironing everything. The actual sewing was easy peasy!


Now that I've solved the great burp rag battle, we can fight about real things, like which way the toilet paper roll is supposed to face. Priorities people... Marriage is awesome.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: